- The pieces of information that we collect from our customers are;
- The customer's home address
- The customer's billing address
- The customer's full name
- The customer's credit or debit card details
- This information is always voluntarily provided to us and we will never collect any information from our customers without their consent.
How we use your information
The information that we collect is used to process our customers' orders and to make sure that their transaction goes through successfully. We may ask our visitors for additional information that we will use for marketing purposes and to ensure that we are able to improve our service when necessary. All of the information that we collect is done with complete consent from our visitors.
A cookie is a file that asks permission to be placed on your hard drive. Cookies can be used to track each individual website visitor's preferences once they enter in to a site. Cookies are used to help analyse website visitor's preferences and we use cookie trackers in order to make sure that we can improve the way that our website functions. There is no way that a cookie can be used to receive any personal information.